Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Waiting for approval from ImReportCard!

Today, I am currently waiting for approval of my two comments on ImReportCard. Once they have been approved I will have a total of 2,026 not including the 50 bonus point in one of the reviews, so that would be a total of 2,076 credits, which equals up to $20.76!

I think it should be complete after I've had a good night sleep. My current earnings are as follows:


Credit TypeCountAmount
Rated Reviews2929
Rated Comments8888
Graded Sites67670
Comments Posted231,150
Comment Bonus3939
Suggest Review00
Bonus Credits150
Total2,026
(?) Pending100

I have also submitted four websites for reviewing, this is because they have a special offer and have raised the amount of credits earned from submitting a review from 75 Credits to 100 Credits so get in there while it's hot.

On the bad note, I don't have much referrals, I've only got two referrals and they aren't active. So if you haven't tried out ImReportCard yet, now's your chance to make some money quickly for yourself, but also help me out in the process! Visit http://www.imreportcard.com/r/LockjawGroudon to register!

1 comment:

  1. very very Good link for making money ....


    http://makemoneythroughptcsites.blogspot.com/


    JUST CHECK IT OUT >>>>>>
    I really like this link ....

    ReplyDelete