Thursday, September 17, 2009

Received my first ImReportCard Payment!

Today when I arrived back home, I instantly went on my computer to check ImReportCard and Paypal to see if I received my payment of $21.30 USD or not. And the result? Yes I did!

Here is a screenshot of my payment:






















I can't believe I have received my first payment ever, but not just from ImReportCard, this is my first payment ever from making money online! I would highly recommend ImReportCard, since it is easy, payments are sent ASAP, and are sent within 24 hours.

If you would like to join ImReportCard, click here.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your payout from IM report card! hope you can visit my blog too.
    http://redamethyst.blogspot.com

    you might consider joining morachat.

    ReplyDelete